MOFONOVO

MOFONOVO
Direto do meu acervo

Sunday, April 30, 2006

OS TELEPATAS



Os Telepatas are a great surprise in the new brazilian alternative rock scene for me. I met them when I was working in São Paulo and Ana Carol (ex-Fabs girlfriend) that plays in the band gave me they first single "Coração Pedra De Gelo" released in 2005. Marco Stecz loved it and fastly we played them on Ultimo Volume. They sounds like Mogwai meeting Ride but it is not enough to define their music. You need listen to believe - they are so professional like uk or new american bands - but hate marketing or any type of merchandising for promotion. Their new single "Vegas Special" is out now in May, 2006. You can listen them at My Space or Trama Virtual.

No comments:

UV BRAZIL

ULTIMO VOLUME AIRPLAY RADIO BRAZIL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed