MOFONOVO

MOFONOVO
Direto do meu acervo

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE NAME


Everyday I have a fave band in my list and now my favourite band at the moment is THE NAME from Sorocaba, São Paulo. I had never heard them until quite recently Emil (Subburbia) put in my hands a CD-Demo with four beautiful tracks from them. At the first time listening them I haven`t cared too much about but playing it loud in my car thought it awesome. Influenced by late 80`s and early 90`s The Name seems recreate in our minds the free darker spirit of those years of full emotions, energy, desilusion, depression and frustation. But the name is not a dark band like The Cure or Bauhaus as you know. The Name is more hot and punched because make a new 80`s or 90`s style that I can`t get describe. Sorry. The better way to know more them is going to see live or listen twice or more their tunes. Oh! Sorocaba is the same city of one the best brazilian 90`s bands: Vzyadoq Moe.

THE NAME


UV BRAZIL

ULTIMO VOLUME AIRPLAY RADIO BRAZIL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed