MOFONOVO

MOFONOVO
Direto do meu acervo

Sunday, October 08, 2006

ONE MAN BARBECUE



I knew Norberto Pie in the 90's when he was playing in a set show in Curitiba with my fauvorite band in that time named VORVOLAKA PRAY. I introduce myself to him and said "I want be your friend, Norberto". Since then we have been friends although nowadays is so difficult to meet each other. Norberto Pie is an open minded rocker and it is interesting he is all the time creating new bands as Vorvolaka pray (1989-1990), Sour Puss (A.C. Temple album name, 1990-1991), Skijktl (1991-2005), Fucke (1994-2005), AAAAAA Malencarada (1996-2002), Carlos (2002), Aos Cacos (Globo da Morte, 2003-2004), Live Transmission (2002-2006), Vasodilatadores (2006) and currently One Man Barbecue. Norberto, go ahead playing feedbacks, noises and music for neighborhood.


8 comments:

iwiwag said...

Nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

i believe that 80% of the bands i like most, have been shown to me by Neri.
thanks my friend

NERI DA ROSA said...

Not at all Norberto. 80% of the bands that i know have been introduced me by Scott Munroe!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, are you trying to blame someone Scott?
kkkkkkkk
i know, but if weren´t for you, a lot of these good music wouldn´t be flowting around our heads,
´cause you were the one who made sure to SHARE all those great great records to many many people!

Anonymous said...

... after all those years trading music with Scott on the mail and
making copies on tape recorders with personalized covers to all your friends, after all the Zines you made and the radio shows wich are great and all the concerts you made, helped, saw ...
don´t blame Scott for that!
once again, thanks my friend!

NERI DA ROSA said...

Thanx Norberto for the kind words. Really now i know you, Germano and Coelho call me "Gooroo"!!!!

Send me the songs for upload to play on Ultimo Volume. I will do a special set with One Man Barbecue.

How are going your parents...and Daniele??

Anonymous said...

Acho que ja vi o Norberto no antigo Bar do Lino.
punkadão (porra, neri. ficamos órfãos de bar)

Anonymous said...

acha? então vc foi pouco lá hehehehe

UV BRAZIL

ULTIMO VOLUME AIRPLAY RADIO BRAZIL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed